Friday, April 14, 2006

Southern Utah Real Estate

Hi,
My name is Sam Dodd and I want to be your Southern Utah Real Estate Agent! I have been a real estate agent for almost a year now and I was already voted Rookie of the Year for Prudential Cedar City Realty.
My comitment to you is that I will always conduct myself with the utmost integrity, I will work hard for you so things get done the first time. I specialize in Southern Utah Real Estate and I have a knowledge of the area that can help you in your real estate purchases.
If you are looking for property in Cedar City, St. George, Ivans, Washington, New Harmony, Parowan, Duck Creek, Brian Head, Circleville, or surrounding areas. I can help you find what you are looking for. Here at Prudential we have the highest average sales price of any Real Estate company in the Nation. We get the training required to make sure your transactions move as smoothly as possible.
I am working very hard at becoming the new name in Real Estate for Southern Utah and I am spending a lot of time on the internet marketing my properties. According to the National Association of Realtors 80% of all home buyers search on the Internet first. What I can do is make sure if you sell with me they see your home! This is a huge advantage to my clients! So if you are looking for Real Estate in Southern Utah please dont hesitate to call me. 435-531-3063

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home